Senior Online Analyst
- Member Communications
- Development & Communications
- New York, NY
The Senior Online Analyst supports the business goals of the online revenue, social media and direct marketing teams through reports relating to traffic, donation revenue, and email and paid advertising campaign performance. They will also work collaboratively with the Manager, Direct Response Data and the website technology team to identify gaps in data capture strategy and implement solutions.
- Provide recurring, consistent reports on a variety of online revenue sources based on key performance indicators of business goals.
- Under the guidance of the Assistant Director, Analytics, work to standardize metrics and report structures across marketing channels.
- Work closely with internal teams as well as external agencies to assist with data collection and reporting.
- Develop core insights from the data to suggest, create and execute testing tactics that drive fundamental and incremental improvements to website, email, social media and paid campaign performance.
- Contribute to reports and PowerPoint presentations on key metrics at a regular frequency.
- Ad hoc reports and analytics projects as necessary.
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on web-related traffic, email, paid campaign, social media and online store revenue performance.
- Regular data fulfillment files to vendors managing incentivized online acquisition programs
- Development and management of weekly and monthly KPI reports
- Tracking and analysis of A/B and multivariate tests
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Mathematics, Decision Science, Operations Research or related discipline, Masters or MBA preferred
- 4+ years of experience manipulating and analyzing data within a mature web marketing program
- Experience with standard web analysis tools: Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends, CoreMetrics, etc.
- Experience with CRM reporting tools: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce CRM, etc.
- Experience with Email Marketing reporting and data.
- Experience with segmentation design, development and implementation.
- Understanding of relational database design and data warehouse concepts
- Experience in writing and refining SQL queries.
- Strong knowledge of SEM, PPC, and SEO strategies with a track record of success.
- Self-starter and demonstrated ability to learn/adapt new technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to document processes and procedures.
- Be able to self-manage multiple assigned projects or tasks in a deadline-driven environment.
- Non-profit experience a plus.
- Understanding of CRM tools, strong preference for experience with Salesforce. Experience working within MS Dynamics also a plus.
- Write and understand SQL statements/scripts/queries, creating functions and views, preferably SQL for Oracle based systems
- Advanced Microsoft Excel required, preferably Excel 2010
- Google Analytics required, including UTM tracking
- Knowledge of other analytical and business intelligence tools
- Experience with data warehousing projects a plus
- Experience working with R not required, but a plus
- Experience integrating social media stats into marketing strategy
- Willing to obtain any necessary certifications for online platforms.
- Please provide a work sample, which may include a report, memo or PowerPoint presentation.
- Final candidates will be asked to complete a test assessing MS Excel skills and SQL query reading comprehension.
Our generous benefit package includes the following for full-time employees and (if qualified, we offer domestic partner coverage!) Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Transit checks, Tuition Assistance Program, Training Seminars, EAP, 50% Animal hospital discount, Vacation, Sick, Personal & Company Holiday time off.